Hi friends, In last post I have illustrated you how to stop autoplay of videos on facebook, a new feature provided by facebook. This post will tell you the simplest method to download videos from facebook, which you can't download by simply right click. This is as simple as latter.
1. Right click on video while its playing and click show video url.
2. Copy generated video URL.
3. In my case, it is https://www.facebook.com/iamkamalnayan/videos/651573224985442/
4. Replace www to touch in the URL and open in new tab (or existing one).
5. Old URL: https://www.facebook.com/iamkamalnayan/videos/651573224985442/
New URL: https://touch.facebook.com/iamkamalnayan/videos/651573224985442/
6. Play the video.
7. Right click on video, while its playing.
8. Click on Save Video As to save the video.
That't it. The video will be now downloaded on your PC.